OP: Dead Blood is postponed, so instead we're running an outdoor version we're renaming OP: Walking Dread. This is a zombie style airsoft games with unique rules and equipment requirements. The game will comprise of four daylight scenarios and a non-stop 2hr night game. During the daylight scenarios, each team will take a turn as the "zombies".
Each team will represent a different charity: The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, The Intrepid Museum, The Diabetes Association or the Center for Spectrum Services. The winning team will earn half of the donation pot and the the other teams splitting the remainder. Each paid entry will receive a slice of pizza and a raffle ticket, with prizes donated by Evike.com DATE
Saturday October 19, 2013SCHEDULE
12:00-13:00 Check-In / Chrono
13:00-17:00 Daylight Game
17:00-18:00 Dinner Break and Raffle
18:30-21:00 Night GameLOCATIONZulu 24 Airsoft Tactical Park580 Toleman Road
Rock Tavern, N.Y. 12575(347) 470-ZULU (9858)http://www.zulu24.com ADMISSION
$30/pp Early Bird (Expired September 20)
$40/pp Regular Entry ($35 + $5 sh/h) ::Purchase Link::
No walk-on players. Tickets must be pre-purchased from Evike.com. Deadline for tickets or refunds is October 7.WEAPON RESTRICTIONS
• 320fps w/.25g (357fps w/.20g) for all weapons
• Semi-Only mode for all weapons
• Auto-Only guns are prohibited
• All players must use game supplied .25g BBs. Do not bring your own.
Any player caught using non-game BB's is subject to ejection from the game.
• Shotguns with detachable magazines >30rnds are prohibited.
• Shotguns that only fire a single BB will be classified as slide-action riflesMAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS
In order to create a 'survival horror' MilSim game, player must deal with challenge of limited ammunition. Players only carry with them a limited number of magazines.
• Shotguns shells, Pistols magazine, Bolt-Action Rifles magazine limit = Unlimited
• GBBR Magazine Limit = 8
• GBB SMG Magazine Limit = 6
• AEGs are limited to carrying either: 8 RealCaps (30rnd) or 3 MidCaps (>30rnd) or 1 HiCap (stock type) using Phridum's HiCap Rule
• Extended HiCaps, Electric mags, Box Mags, C-mags are prohibited
• BB speedloaders may NOT be carried or used during the game. REQUIRED EQUIPMENT
•Full-seal goggles with retention (no mesh without secondary eyepro)
•Face/Mouth protection (eg. shemagh, steel mesh, mouthguard)•Halloween zombie mask (must be easily worn with your goggle)
•2 x Taclights or Flashlights
•Spare batteries for your flashlight
•Spare t-shirt (to stuff under your shirt for padding during the zombie game)
Looking for an inexpensive zombie mask to wear for the game, I recommend this: http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Mask-Cost ... venturesinPLAYER RESTRICTIONS
•+18/yrs old (or +13/yrs if accompanied by playing parent/guardian) PROHIBITED ITEMS
• Pea grenades
• Fuse lit smoke grenades
• Shotguns with detachable magazines that hold more than 30rnds
• Extended AEG Hi-Cap mags, Electric Hi-Cap mags, Box mags, C-Mags
• BB speed loaders
• Personal BBs. All players must use game supplied .25g BB's that they can recover or loot during the game from zombies or for completing missions. (The only exception is glow-in-the-dark tracer BBs used during the night game).BACK STORY
A mutated strain of Ebola virus has escaped a secret laboratory in North Korea. This new virus is 100% fatal, spreads by contact and causes the infected dead to reanimate and attack the living. The contagion has spread to every major city in the world has been infected and civilization as we know it has collapsed.
The few remaining powers have formed coalitions that blame and distrust each other. The only hope for survival is to send a team to the lab complex and retrieve samples of the original viral strains, and hope that a vaccine can be found before it is too late. FACTIONS
Uniforms will be strictly enforced. Vest color does not matter. Players who wear the wrong camo will not be allowed to play (no refunds). The better balance the teams, the EURU and NAX have been combined.
(SOLD OUT) EURU/NAX https://www.facebook.com/groups/358228260977335/
Security Forces of the North America, Russia and Ukraine
UNIFORM: Any green camo, Multicam, DMARPAT, and DCADPATPANASIA https://www.facebook.com/groups/582478058461225/
Armed forces of the surviving Asian nations including Pakistan, Australia and Chinese Tibet
UNIFORM: ACU/UCP and any other tan camo not worn by NAX
(SOLD OUT) BLACK PHARMA https://www.facebook.com/groups/438092222972595/
Security force of a shadowy bio-weapons cartel
UNIFORM: Solid black, dark-urban digital, or blue digitalPLAYER ROSTER REGISTRATION
Players may engage in planning discussions on Private Facebook Groups. Post your FB Name and Order Conf# on this thread to be invited by your CO or Embed to your Faction's FB group.