Educate / Dominate - Real world tactical training discussions
phridum
Site Admin
First Name: Travis
Last Name: Barrett

Airsoft Skills - 1st Tier

Post by phridum »

http://airsoftcommando.wordpress.com/tier-one/

This outline is a guide for both you and I. I will use it to keep straight what sort of information I should be putting up articles about. You should be using to see what you ought to understand for a solid foundation to build the rest of your martial skill upon.

If I have not written the article myself, or linked to one from someone else, use your google-fu to learn about it. If you happen to find a well written article covering a section still unlinked, come back and leave a comment so I can update. Once this is rounded out, we’ll move on to team training.

I will (or someone can beat me to it), post the outline from that page to this thread.

Preacher01
First Name: Bryce
Last Name: Crowell

Re: Airsoft Skills - 1st Tier

Post by Preacher01 »

I really appreciate the time that yourself and others put into this site and the fact that you are willing to share the knowledge
" I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."- The Duke

Ghost1
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Malave

Re: Airsoft Skills - 1st Tier

Post by Ghost1 »

This is such a great write-up. I anticipate all the other sections being filled it. It's a great read while having a slow day at the office.