NYC Airsoft

The definitive guide to airsoft for New York.
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: new join
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:43 pm 
Unverified Account

Hey so i am in the marines and trying to message one of the guys about that topic but cant seem to figure out how to do so, also cant seem to change my avatar keeps saying my image is to big and i dont know how to change the size by pixels. just wanted some help. if you can it would probably be easier to email me first since i cant seem to figure out this message process on theis web site ([email protected])

Post subject: Re: new join
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:39 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

USMC_Lucas wrote:
Hey so i am in the marines and trying to message one of the guys about that topic but cant seem to figure out how to do so, also cant seem to change my avatar keeps saying my image is to big and i dont know how to change the size by pixels. just wanted some help. if you can it would probably be easier to email me first since i cant seem to figure out this message process on theis web site ([email protected])

Hi and welcome. Check out the link in my signature. Your photo is too large to upload to our very budget server (we can't host thousands of +1MB headshots). So there are work-arounds like hosting the image on another photo server like Flickr or photobucket. Check out the guide on photos. Links in my signature.