Butcher's Intro

All new members MUST post an introduction HERE
Butcher
First Name: Matthew
Last Name: Lam

Butcher's Intro

Post by Butcher »

My name is Matthew Lam.
I got "Butcher" as my callsign because of the various stories that have been misinterpreted and exaggerated by my teammates about my encounters with injuring animals... but I swear I'm not an animal abuser! Some stories include my peripheral involvement with an injured gerbil that died, a baby rabbit accidentally falling to its death, drowning raccoons, etc., I know it sounds horrible, but seriously I love animals so don't ban me!! It is also partly related to my desire to do surgery.
I am 21.
I live in Nassau County, New York.
I am a medical student.
I've been in airsoft for nearly 10 years now, starting from my first springer when I was 11, which quickly grew to an armory of AEGs throughout the years.
My current load out is a JG M4 RIS, a Kings Arms P90, a KWA M9 GBBP, and a CYMA CM122 MK25 AEP.
I am participating in OP: Bad Blood East 2015 with the Black Shirts faction, looking to have fun and kick ass :)

Rosales
Site Admin
First Name: Japheth
Last Name: Rosales

Re: Butcher's Intro

Post by Rosales »

Butcher wrote:My name is Matthew Lam.
I got "Butcher" as my callsign because of the various stories that have been misinterpreted and exaggerated by my teammates about my encounters with injuring animals... but I swear I'm not an animal abuser! Some stories include my peripheral involvement with an injured gerbil that died, a baby rabbit accidentally falling to its death, drowning raccoons, etc., I know it sounds horrible, but seriously I love animals so don't ban me!! It is also partly related to my desire to do surgery.
I am 21.
I live in Nassau County, New York.
I am a medical student.
I've been in airsoft for nearly 10 years now, starting from my first springer when I was 11, which quickly grew to an armory of AEGs throughout the years.
My current load out is a JG M4 RIS, a Kings Arms P90, a KWA M9 GBBP, and a CYMA CM122 MK25 AEP.
I am participating in OP: Bad Blood East 2015 with the Black Shirts faction, looking to have fun and kick ass :)
Welcome to the forums Butcher! Just do a quick reply to this post and it should clear you for the rest of the forums.
Do not meddle in the affairs of a dragon. For you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Fallout: Buran veteran
T4T 2012, 2013, 2014
OP: Seabird
Bad Blood 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 veteran

Butcher
First Name: Matthew
Last Name: Lam

Re: Butcher's Intro

Post by Butcher »

Got it, thank you!