Miketike2
First Name: Michael
Last Name: Fox

Miketike2's Intro

Post by Miketike2 »

What is your real name? Michael Fox
What is your callsign or nickname? Miketike2
How old you are? 27
Where do you live? Queens NY (Originally Westchester)
What you do for a living? Electrician
What is your airsoft experience? Looking to get back into the sport now that im older.
What is in your airsoft arsenal? A&K M4 RIS, H&K G36C, and Walter PPS
What brings you to this board? i joined the board to learn about the airsoft community and events in queens and to also list my H&K G36C for sale privately.
Last edited by Miketike2 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Intro

Post by Moondog »

Miketike2 wrote:What is your real name? Michael Fox
What is your callsign or nickname? Miketike2
How old you are? 27
Where do you live? Queens NY (Originally Westchester)
What you do for a living? Electrician
What is your airsoft experience? Looking to get back into the sport now that im older.
What is in your airsoft arsenal? A&K M4 RIS, H&K G36C, and Walter PPS
What brings you to this board? i joined the board to learn about the airsoft community and events in queens and to also list my H&K G36C for sale privately.
Welcome to the board. Please post a photo of your face as required by the board rules. See links in my signature for help doing that.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Miketike2
First Name: Michael
Last Name: Fox

Re: Miketike2's Intro

Post by Miketike2 »

Thank you for the warm welcome moondog, ill be sure to upload a good avatar photo of myself when i get on my pc tomorrow, and im very interested in selling my Brand New Lightly used H&K G36c which was purchased from hotspot airsoft out in oceanside LI last august, i didnt even run a full mag through it or have taken it out on the field since its a backup and my M4 RIS is my main i look forward to listing it for sale tomorrow and im excited to see how many members will be interested because im taking a big loss trying to sell it fast before i go on vacation for a month.

Thanks
Michael

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Miketike2's Intro

Post by Moondog »

The Forum has become a great resource for players but you'll probably get a stronger Sale response on Facebook like LI Airsoft Market https://www.facebook.com/groups/230754760360254/
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars