All new members MUST post an introduction HERE
Crack
First Name: Eugene
Last Name: Rokhlin

Crack's intro

Post by Crack »

What is your real name?
Eugene Rokhlin

How did you get your callsign or nickname?
From the very early days of Counterstrike, I used this nickname, and would spray this tag after epic kills, it has more or less stuck since then. I know it's silly but I've had this tag/callsign for about 17 years now.

How old are you?
30 years old

Where do you live (city or district)?
Currently live in Staten Island, but will be moving soon to either Brooklyn or the city.

What do you do for a living or what are you studying?
Currently I am employed as a Frontend Software Engineer

What is your airsoft experience?
Not a lot, just getting in to it.

What is in your airsoft arsenal?
Just getting in to things, so I just ordered my first huge package from evike-- I got an A&K PTW clone (should arrive Monday) and am right now pricing out and reading about upgrades (most likely will do a full e-tiny electrical upgrade, just still scoping out components, but will order this week.)

What brings you to this board?
I've been trying to get in to Airsoft since I was in High School, but it was such a big investment and was really hard next to impossible to play locally, so it was a non starter when trying to convince my friends to play. One of my friends/coworkers recently mentioned they would like to get in to Airsoft, and that same night we ordered up a huge amount of gear. My friend signed up for the Facebook group, and some one contacted him and told him to sign up here as well-- he called me up and told me to do likewise. So now we are just looking to meet as many like minded people as possible, and looking to get out there and mix it up on the Airsoft field. I look forward to hopefully meeting most of you and playing as often as my job allows, and I am really excited to find out that such a huge NYC community exists-- if I knew this was the case, I would have most likely tried to get in to Airsoft much sooner.

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Crack's intro

Post by Moondog »

Welcome to the board. Will you be joining us for Wasteland? That's I game you can practically play with just a springer.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars

Crack
First Name: Eugene
Last Name: Rokhlin

Re: Crack's intro

Post by Crack »

Already bought tickets for Wasteland, The New Haven Mercs Faction! Me and Technopriest both going, we should be fully geared up by the time the event starts, with AEG's, pistol and a spring rifle weapon.