Unverified Account
First Name: Chance
Last Name: Fullmer

Intro!

Post by Vax »

Hi All,

What is your real name?
Chance Fullmer

How did you get your callsign or nickname?
Vax or Vaxattack

How old are you?

Where do you live (city or district)?
Upper East Side, Manhattan

What do you do for a living or what are you studying?
I am an analyst for an economic consulting firm. I specialize in financial litigation surrounding structured finance products (you have my permission to fall asleep of boredom now)

What is your airsoft experience?
I am an absolute newbie. I played a bit in highschool, but all unsanctioned backyard games with a small group of friends. I have been interested in trying it for a long time, and now that I have a career, and some dosh, I think the time is ripe.

What is in your airsoft arsenal?
zip.zero.nilch.nada. Looking to change that real soon, but am a little overwhelmed with all of the options. I am going to make a post in the new player section to lay out this a bit more.

What brings you to this board?
Looking to start playing, get some information, and maybe some people who would tolerate showing me the ropes. Going to make a post in the new player section, so hopefully someone will give me a hand.

Thanks all, hope to be on the field soon!

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Intro!

Post by Moondog »

Welcome to the board. Please upload a photo of your face as your avatar to comply with registration. We invite you to join us for Tantalum 6 https://www.facebook.com/events/1571086213186951
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars