Indigo
Unverified Account
First Name: Nick
Last Name: DiRico

Intro

Post by Indigo »

What is your real name?
Nick

How did you get your callsign or nickname?
Indigo - I am a big fan of modern punk/pop-punk and one of my favorite bands (the story so far) references "feeling indigo" quite frequently throughout some of their songs. I really enjoy their music and this reference really spoke to me. When I was talking with my friends about picking call signs I happened to be listening to them at the time and it just seemed right.

How old are you?

Where do you live (city or district)?
Queens

What do you do for a living or what are you studying?
I study criminal justice and I am currently working in the Asset Protection field while I work on my degree.

What is your airsoft experience?
I have been playing for roughly a year, I have played CQB at Strike Force Sports and Ricochet Tactical countless times and I attended Operation Bad Blood 2016.

What is in your airsoft arsenal?
Current Primaries:
Elite Force M4A1 Carbine heavily modified
Ares M110 SASS

Secondaries:
KJW M23
KJW p226
KJW 1911
(I am a very big KJW advocate for secondaries if you couldn't tell)

What brings you to this board?
Honestly I am not 100% sure, I would really like to see how the NYC airsoft scene is truthfully.

Moondog
Site Admin
First Name: Tom
Last Name: DelMundo

Re: Intro

Post by Moondog »

Welcome. Sorry for the late reply. We've been swamped with OPBB planning. I hope you were able to join us for that. If not, watch out for Wasteland in September.

Please update your Avatar with a honor photo of your face and post an introduction to fully activate your user privileges. See links in my signature below.
Goggles fogging? Get Moondog D-Fog :: See the RULES forum :: Please complete your new account activation. :: Read the guide on face photo avatars