NYC Airsoft

The definitive guide to airsoft for New York.
It is currently Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: the Phoenix Coyotes when he was crosschecked
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:16 pm 

DETROIT - The Minnesota Wilds hard work eventually paid off for a key victory. Matt Moulsons goal at 2:15 of overtime gave the Wild a 4-3 come-from-behind win over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday night. The Wild trailed 2-0 after the first period despite outplaying the Red Wings and outshooting them 12-6. "I was really impressed at the way they were able to stick with it," Minnesota coach Mike Yeo said. "Obviously, theres a tendency to get frustrated and go away from our game. But they stuck with it. Moulson tipped in a pass from defenceman Jonas Brodin — who was along the right wing boards — for Moulsons 21st goal and the game winner. "He (Brodin) showed great patience. He kind of looked over and made eye contact with me," Moulson said. "I went to the net. He couldnt have put it in a better place." The Wild lost to the Red Wings 3-2 on Saturday afternoon in St. Paul. Both teams are in the seventh playoff spot in tight races their respective conferences. Charlie Coyle had a goal and an assist and Jason Pominville and Zach Parise also scored for Minnesota. Mikko Koivu had two assists and Ilya Bryzgalov stopped 13 shots. "It was frustrating being down 2-0 and how good we were playing," Parise said. "But we thought we were doing some really good things." Gustav Nyquist scored twice to extend his goal-scoring streak to five games, and Tomas Tatar also scored for Detroit. Jimmy Howard made 21 saves. "I dont think we were skating toward the middle and putting pressure on their D," Nyquist said. "They could break out pretty fast I thought. So that was an issue, which is why we didnt get enough zone time in their zone. We werent skating good enough, I thought." Tatar tied it 3-3 with 8:17 remaining in the third with a shot from the right circle off the rush. It was his 16th goal. Coyles goal 4:33 into the third period tied the game at 2. He pushed the puck into an empty net off a goal-mouth scramble. It was Coyles ninth goal of the season and second in two games. Parise gave the Wild the lead just 1:45 later when he poked one past Howard for his 24th goal. Pominvilles power-play goal with 8:03 left in the second period put Minnesota on the scoreboard and made it 2-1. His 27th goal of the season came on a one-time slap shot from the high slot area. The goal was scored only 10 seconds after Red Wings defenceman Kyle Quincey went off for interference. Detroits Daniel Alfredsson hit the post with 8:30 left in the second period. Nyquist scored twice in the first period to give Detroit its 2-0 lead. His first goal came on the power play with 6:15 left in the opening period. He put in a rebound from the left circle. His second, and 23rd of the season, was the result of a breakaway. He made a move and slid a backhand shot past Bryzgalov. It was Nyquists seventh goal in five games. He has a NHL-leading 18 goal since Jan. 20. NOTE: Detroit C Joakim Andersson returned after missing six games with a broken foot. ... Wild G Niklas Nackstrom missed his 10th game due to an undisclosed injury. ... Detroit veteran RW Todd Bertuzzi didnt play because of the flu. ... Minnesota D Keith Ballard missed his fourth game with a lower-body injury. ... The Red Wings sent RW Teemu Pulkkinen to their AHL affiliate in Grand Rapids. Maxx Williams Jersey . Returning to Davis Cup tennis, Federer cruised past Ilija Bozoljac, winning 6-4, 7-5, 6-2 in less than two hours. Federer faced little challenge from Bozoljac, who served well but still was no match for his Swiss opponent. Austin Howard Jersey . The first baseman hit a two-run homer in the top of the ninth inning to lead the Mets to a thrilling come-from-behind 3-2 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers. ... ns-Jersey/. Venus Williams advanced to the ASB Classic final in Auckland on a walkover when fellow American Jamie Hampton withdrew from their semifinal Friday with a right hip injury. Tyus Bowser Jersey .com) - The Chicago Cubs reportedly signed recently-acquired outfielder Dexter Fowler to a one-year contract on Friday, avoiding arbitration. Jeremy Maclin Jersey . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal.Henrik Sedin is the latest star to pull out of the Sochi Olympics. Sedin confirmed on Thursday he will not join his brother Daniel and the rest of Team Sweden at next weeks Olympics. The former Hart Trophy winner recently missed six games with bruised ribs. He incurred the injury during a January 17 game with the Phoenix Coyotes when he was crosschecked by Martin Hanzal. "Im disappointed not to be physically able to represent my country at the Winter Olympic Games." Sedin said in a statement. "This is a difficult decision but ultimately the best decision for me personally, Team Sweden and the Vancouver Canucks. I wish my teammates the best and look forrward to returning to play.ddddddddddddquot; Sedin returned to action on Monday night against the Detroit Red Wings and played again on Tuesday night against the Boston Bruins, but did not register a shot on goal in either game. The Canucks had previously announced plans to pull Sedin from the clubs two remaining games before the Olympic break, Thursday against the Montreal Canadiens and Saturday nights visit to Toronto for a game with the Maple Leafs. In 52 games this season, Sedin has nine goals and 31 assists. Team Sweden, who has yet to name Sedins replacement, first sees action in Sochi on February 12 when they meet the Czech Republic. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '