NYC Airsoft

The definitive guide to airsoft for New York.
It is currently Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: s never going to be over for me, and
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:03 pm 

RENTON, Wash. -- For the first time since the middle of November, the Seattle Seahawks saw No. 11 on the practice field Thursday. Whether Percy Harvin gets back on the field for Seattle in time for its divisional playoff game on Jan. 11 will be closely watched over the next week. But at least one important teammate thinks Harvins time to return has come. "Hes ready to go I think. But well see. Youve got to listen to the trainers and coach (Pete) Carroll and see how hes feeling," Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson said after Thursdays practice. "That just adds another element to our game. If we can add Percy Harvin hes explosive as can be. He has a great knack for the game. Hes very physical, loves to just to make big-time plays. If we can get him out there that will be great if thats the case." Harvin was not available to speak about his return and the team was not required to submit an injury report since they have a bye this week as the No. 1 seed in the NFC. But just seeing Harvin on the field is a stunning turn from a week ago when it was hinted that he could be headed for injured reserve and shelved until the 2014 season. Instead, the Seahawks could be getting a dynamic playmaker back in time for the post-season. "We want him at 100 per cent. Whenever hes ready to go, we want to make sure that Percy Harvin is ready to go," Wilson said. "If he is, man that is something else. He can make a lot of plays for us, do a lot of special things like the rest of the guys." Harvin missed the first 2 1/2 months of the season following hip surgery in early August. He returned in Week 11 against Minnesota and caught one pass and had a 58-yard kickoff return. Harvin was then sidelined again by what Carroll called "soreness" following his debut. One of the important moments in the decision to get Harvin back on the practice field was a 15-minute throwing session he had with Wilson on Monday morning. Carroll noted on Monday that Harvin had run well, but did not mention the time spent catching passes with Wilson. "Didnt throw too much, just kind of caught the ball, threw with him, played a little pitch-and-catch. He did a great job," Wilson said. There is no guarantee that Harvin will play even with him practicing. The only week hes practiced extensively the entire season was leading into the game against Minnesota when Harvin faced his former team. He was in for 19 offensive snaps and two on special teams, but was unable to get back on the field following Seattles bye in Week 12. Carroll was cautious on Monday about whether Harvin would be able to get back enough to contribute and emphasized that even if he did it would not change how the Seahawks do things offensively. But it could change how the Seahawks are defended with his presence on the field drawing additional attention and possibly opening up opportunities for other receivers such as Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin. Seattles pass game has struggled the final month of the regular season with Wilson throwing for more than 200 yards once in the final four games. "If he can help his team, then thats great and weve never ever said that this changes anything for us," Carroll said on Monday. "Hes one of the terrific, young players on the team and were hoping that he can do his part and fit in." Dustin McGowan Jersey .C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record. Martin Prado Jersey . -- Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseballs expanded replay system, umpires got it right. ... ns-jersey/. FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement. Ichiro Suzuki Jersey .I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell. Dee Gordon Jersey . The injury will keep the Finnish forward out of the Olympics. The 29-year-old has 20 goals and 41 points in 56 games this season, his first with Tampa Bay.Once a career NHL agitator himself, Minnesota forward Matt Cooke can relate to what Patrick Kaleta is going through this week and went so far as reach out to him after the Wilds game in Buffalo on Monday. "I told him, Ive been there, its not fun - Its hard," Cooke told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun on "I laid it out there that if he wants to know what I did, Id gladly talk to him about it. He knows Pommer (former Sabre-turned-Wild forward Jason Pominville), so I told him `If you want to get hold of me, Im there to talk." Cooke, whos had his share of league discipline over a 15-year career, came back a changed player with the Pittsburgh Penguins after being suspended for the last 10 regular-season games and first round of the playoffs in 2010-11. And his advice for Kaleta is to try to do the same thing. "During my suspension, with either (Dan) Bylsma or (Tony) Granato, I probably watched about 30 or 40 hours of video; watching players that play a physical style," said Cooke. "The hours of video work I did seriously helped me," he added. "The work that I put in has helped me not only take the risky plays out but also become a more effective player. Ive got a way more active stick on the forecheck, and Im more aware of my surroundings which has helped me offensively." Kaleta was handed a 10-game suspension on Tuesday for an illegal check to the head of Columbus Blue Jacketss defenceman Jack Jackson, a decision that he, his agent and the NHL Players Association will appeal.dddddddddddd Part of changing his game included dealing with adversity, as Cooke recalled an incident in the 2010-11 season when a player dove into the boards after he barely touched him. "My heart was racing," Cooke told LeBrun. "I thought I was getting suspended. But before I was even off the ice Brendan (Shanahan) had called (Penguins GM) Ray Shero to tell him he knew I didnt touch the guy. That re-assured me." And by Cookes own admission, hes still learning. "Its never going to be over for me, and I realize that, and Im fine with that," he said. "Right now I err on the side of caution. I still watch video to make re-assure that there are good times to go out and by physical. "Its just a read. If you dont change the way you visually see the game, then change is impossible." Case in point - Cooke leads the Wild in scoring with three goals and six points in seven games and has yet to pick up a penalty minute this season. "Theres a huge difference in the way I approach the game now," he explained. "The days of just going for the big hit, every time possible, is just not feasible. The way the game is played now, the speed of the game, and the way the kids are taught to play the game." Files from by TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun were used for this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '