New Player Intro

All new members MUST post an introduction HERE
Cal
First Name: Cal
Last Name: thompson

New Player Intro

Post by Cal »

Hello all.

I used to gun pretty often in Ohio about 6 years ago, then went into the Marines and got out of the loop. I'm excited to get back into the swing of things. I need to purchase a new primary and secondary because what I have doesn't really cut it, and I'm so far behind on the latest tech and rules that I really need some help to even begin looking. I went to an event in Ohio a few months ago and we all got dominated by a dude with an HPA rig. So right now that's where I'm leaning, although I don't know about any HPA issues or restrictions that might give me some trouble. Happy to take any unsolicited advise in that department, but I'll dig through the posts to find some answers before I fire from the hip with questions.

What is your real name? Cal Thompson

How did you get your callsign or nickname? I was in a Marine Corps Recon team where everyone had one syllable first names. So we all went by our first names. Out of the ordinary, I'm aware.

How old are you? 29

Where do you live (city or district)? Manhattan

What do you do for a living or what are you studying? Operations at a private helicopter tech company.

What is your airsoft experience? I have a few years of experience, but that was about 6 years ago, so I'm out of the loop now.

What is in your airsoft arsenal? Vipertech GBBR M4, Very cheap AEG M4.

What brings you to this board? Looking to get back into MilSim and I figured the expertise on here was a good place to start.