What's Your Favorite Sidearm?

All topics for airsoft snipers: Bolt action, AEGs and gas rifles, ghillie suits, etc.

Moderators: JuiceWizard, phridum, Russian

Balooz
First Name: Justin
Last Name: Hinman

What's Your Favorite Sidearm?

Post by Balooz »

When out in the field without your enemies in your scope's crosshairs but rushing up on your flank, what's your favorite sidearm to get out of that mess? I always love my KWA NS2 M93R for those situations, but I think I wanna try a SMG, maybe GBB or AEG. What about you guys?

Keeper
First Name: Donald
Last Name: Swelgin

Re: What's Your Favorite Sidearm?

Post by Keeper »

MP5K is a good option with a 60rd small mag to maintain that small foot print. With the cold & snow recently here in PA, I have been rocking my CM030 I modded to use a 7.4v small lipo. Laying in the snow can kill a GBB Pistol sometimes (or at least the ones I run), but a CO2 pistol is also an option.

phridum
Site Admin
First Name: Travis
Last Name: Barrett

Post by phridum »

I use one of Evike's "not a Glock" clones and an extended CO2 magazine.

Well, really, I lay real still and wait for them to go by because I'm a ninja. Sometimes not shooting is just as good an idea as shooting. You have to evaluate what is best for the team you are supporting. Sniper is a support job. If you aren't the 1-Man kicking in doors or leading the fight, you are support.

cardellos
First Name: STEPHEN
Last Name: Cardello

Post by cardellos »

i like to use my charming demenor and disarming smile. in otherword walk back with a red flag over my head...
"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone"

Ghost1
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Malave

Post by Ghost1 »

My main side-arm is the SOCOM 1911 Gas Blow-back. In the past I had her strapped to my vest; but for my lighter load-out I will be using a leg-holster for more additional comfort when prone.