4 Day National Milsim Op.
http://www.zulu24.com/national-ops.html

Across two Different Battle Fields on March 1-2 2014 & April 5-6 2014
Download Alpha Team (PDF)
Download Bravo Team (PDF)

ImageImage
ImageImage
Camo Colors Info Link

Don't miss out buy your ticket today (limited spots available ).
Once you have purchase your ticket to Operation Deep Freeze we will receive partial of your info.
WE WILL EMAIL YOU CONFIRMATION. - LIMIT 350 Players

Please select your Day pass:
You have 7 options to choose from....

4 Day is for the full experience - $160.00
​2 Day is for either Zulu (March) or Cookies Chaos (April) - $90.00
1 Day is for a single day play on a specific day - $50.00

Team: Teams are based on color of camo uniforms

Position: is what is needed ranging form Sargent's to Snipers we need them all, However there are limited spots so sign up asap and if a spot is taken we will contact you to get you set up​

Any questions or concerns call us at 347-470-9858 or email admin@zulu24.com

Plot Line:
In late 2010 a large mineral deposit of Hollyison 83 ("H83") was discovered in plains of Turkistan.

Turkistan is a small communist block country boarded by Turkey and Russia.The Russians have installed a puppet dictatorship to do their bidding.

H83 is a critical component used in the manufacture of Poly Methyl Cymamide or PMC. PMC is a classified nerve reagent covertly developed by NSA under Project - Groom Lake (Area 54). PMC has no known antidotes. The world court has banned the manufacture and use of this highly toxic reagent. PMC is fast acting, usually with 30 seconds of exposure and causes violent & severe muscle spasms, catastrophic hemorrhaging and death within one ("1") minute.

The manufacture and storage location have been identified by NSA satellites . The facilities stretches over 1 mile in lengths and encompasses an town, radio communications center, small private air strip, manufacturing and storage facilities, mining and drill site, worker's village and other classified structures. The overall object of the mission is to capture and control multiple designated capture points (sites) around the field. Capture points can be man-made structures or open field areas.

Flags and flag poles may not be moved or tampered with. Each capture point will be assigned different point values. Point values for each capture site are derived by considering the site size and defensibility. Each site will be equipped with one or more flag poles. Each flag pole will have two colored flags. One flag is YELLOW (Alpha) and the other is RED (Bravo). The controlling team will raise their designated color flag or flags to signify that they have control of the site.

At timed intervals (i.e.: 2 hours), the Staff will pole all the capture points and determine the points earned for each team for that period of time. For sites with multiple flags, all flags of the same color must be raise at the polling time to earn ANY points.
Last edited by Keeper on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Might be old...Might be Slow, but I am like a Dog with a Bone. I never give it up."
THE PATRIOTS
The Arsenal: http://patriots.nepa-airsoft.com/Keeper ... s-2016.htm

Keeper
First Name: Donald
Last Name: Swelgin

Re: OPERATION: DEEP FREEZE - 4 Day Event

Post by Keeper »

*Please note: I am only posting this for INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY!

If you have questions about the event, please contact the email listed in the post.

Bow Hunter
First Name: Eddie
Last Name: Eng

Post by Bow Hunter »

Hello Keeper,
That you for posting this event, I'm looking to go.
I will keep checking their sites for updated info.
Thanks again, Bowhunter
Bow Hunter
"Safety comes first"

MrSpank
Site Admin
First Name: Roman
Last Name: Kamensky

Post by MrSpank »

I'm not really interested in Sat+Sun, and the $50 price tag for a single day is a bit off-putting. But I'm still interested.
Anyone plan on coming out of Brooklyn?

Keeper
First Name: Donald
Last Name: Swelgin

Post by Keeper »

Sounds interesting but I got basically the same response from a few people I talked with. More information would be good, but most of what i got is limited to the Zulu24 site (I updated the original post with the link) and some chatter on Facebook on the Zulu24 page.

Maybe a $90 price tag for 1 Day at Zulu and 1 day at C&C might work.
"Might be old...Might be Slow, but I am like a Dog with a Bone. I never give it up."
THE PATRIOTS
The Arsenal: http://patriots.nepa-airsoft.com/Keeper ... s-2016.htm

Harlem
First Name: Victor
Last Name: DeFelice

Post by Harlem »

Any one know how the turn out for this one is going to be.
"The Terrorist knew how we would react they wanted us to speak the language of Violence"