Plains Airsoft Arena Closed....

Submit an event or ideas for scenarios or missions
Keeper
First Name: Donald
Last Name: Swelgin

Plains Airsoft Arena Closed....

Post by Keeper »

Plains Airsoft Arena is Closed as of this date. Info from the owner on facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/plainsairsoftarena

Plains Airsoft Arena wrote:
I would like to start this by saying thank you to all of the players and great people who I have met and have helped make Plains Airsoft Arena a great place to play and hang out.

With that said, as of today we are permanently closed for business. The business could not consistently generate enough to sustain the lease payment. It is that simple.

I hope that everyone finds another venue and continues with our great sport. I am very thankful for the friendships I have made over the last year and the great times we had together.

Thank you.

cardellos
First Name: STEPHEN
Last Name: Cardello

Re: Plains Airsoft Arena Closed....

Post by cardellos »

this stinks. only got out there once bbut it was a place where you can tell the owners loved the sport and cared about the game not just about money
"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone"

Keeper
First Name: Donald
Last Name: Swelgin

Re: Plains Airsoft Arena Closed....

Post by Keeper »

cardellos wrote:this stinks. only got out there once bbut it was a place where you can tell the owners loved the sport and cared about the game not just about money

Thanks. I was the Head Ref there and I enjoyed working there. Sorry to see it go as did a lot of local teams in the area. Our team did training their in the cold months and played as often as we could there. Shame.