OVERNIGHT CAMPING at PSI for Fallout 2013

Team planning forums
Old Man
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Johnson

Re: OVERNIGHT CAMPING at PSI for Fallout

Post by Old Man »

Please send me a list of all of your campers names, and what nights you plan to stay if have not already done so. I will be working with Sonic to organize everyone. Remember, we are going to be guests of the field and it will be everyone's responsibility to respect the rules and leave the area better than we found it.

marksmitty53
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Smith

Post by marksmitty53 »

We will respect the property as if it was our own home. It will be me, mark smith, and Liam Sullivan camping out over night.

marksmitty53
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Smith

Post by marksmitty53 »

Brian mendick will also be joining us

RocketMan-R6
First Name: Edward
Last Name: Phillips

Post by RocketMan-R6 »

Intro and Avatar have been taken care of now. Sorry for the troubles. And another one of my friends will be joining us now. So that would be a total of 3, including myself, requesting permission to over night at the field. We have all bought our tickets.

1. RocketMan: myself, Edward
2. Allen Ferry
3. Brad Tubel

We may have another friend yet to come, however he's deciding between this trip or a motorcycle, if he can get the loan. Keep you posted.

Thanks

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

Getting down to the wire, Fallout players. We need to finalize the camping list pretty soon. If you plan to camp at PSI and play in the free Sunday game, contact me or Old Man ASAP to get put on the list.

If you're not camping but still wish to play the Sunday game, please contact me about that as well.

Thanks.