AAR Walking Dread - NY 10.19.13

After Action Reports, game photos and videos
Real
First Name: Damian
Last Name: Riel

Re: AAR Walking Dread - NY 10.19.13

Post by Real »

I will post a link to the pictures I have as soon as they are sent to me. Most are of my team, Panasia, but there are a few others.

Real

Post by Real »

Slugger wrote:I will have footage posted from all three outbreaks in separate videos.
I could only see the first one, looking forward to the others

Slugger
First Name: Aidin
Last Name: Bharti

Post by Slugger »

Real wrote:
Slugger wrote:I will have footage posted from all three outbreaks in separate videos.
I could only see the first one, looking forward to the others
I am editing the second outbreak right now

Tsuyoi
First Name: Tianwei
Last Name: Xiong

Post by Tsuyoi »

*The following reports have been compiled from recovered audio and video logs of T.R.O.L.L.S operatives contracted to Black Pharma in North Korea, responding to reports of a new bio-weapon, suspected to be manufactured at KRIBB. Recovery team was unable to locate the bodies of the operatives. Only the gear and bits of bone and entrails were airlifted back to HQ for processing , identification and burial. A sole survivor was discovered and extracted. 18 hours later, all contact was lost with the recovery team. The region has now been designated Delta 1, and all T.R.O.L.L.S operatives have been withdrawn.*

THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE CLASSIFIED, FOR ALPHA SECURITY CLEARANCE AND HIGHER ONLY. BURN AFTER READING.

*Recovered audio log excerpts from a recorder discovered at KRIBB compound. Evidence of copious amounts of blood and teethmarks on recorder.

"Time 14:00 hours. Pharma has touched down near the target compound. No signs of hostiles or civilians. Now deploying to sweep compound for intel."

"Forward elements report contact with rival EURU/NAX and Panasia factions. Mission parameters have changed to include elimination of all opposing forces."

"Unconfirmed reports that some enemy soldiers 'won't stay dead', crawling or shambling towards our operatives even after being riddled with bullets. Command writes this off as combat stress, orders remain unchanged. Pharma taking casualties."

"All contact lost with forward elements. Command has ordered a tactical retreat. Screams, moans, and roars can be heard from forward elements' last known position. Operatives are starting to lose composure."

"Reports of "undead" confirmed... seem to be super soldiers that are impervious to normal munitions. Bullets slow them down, but they [audio here is interrupted by gunfire, and what sounds like a wild animal screaming] but they KEEP GETTING BACK UP. Saw Frank go down to a swarm of those F*ckers. Didn't stick around to find out what happened to him. Command cannot be raised. Currently holed up with 3 remaining operatives in a tool shed. One operative gravely wounded and bleeding profusely. He lost consciousness 20 seconds ago, and is now just twitching on the floor. Medics are KIA, nothing can be done for the poor guy. Two recons have been dispatched to attempt to exfiltrate with intel. Main forces must know what happened - WHA- [Audio degenerates here into screams, yells, and gunfire, followed by crunching and tearing sounds. End audio log.]

*The Following is a transcript of the debriefing of the sole survivor, Commander Tsuyoi. Immediately after the debriefing, Tsuyoi was admitted to the Saint Vincent Psychiatric Ward. HQ has forbidden any further contact with Tsuyoi.*

Interviewer: So tell me what happened.

Tsuyoi:
At 15:00 hours we lost contact with our team deployed at the KRIBB compound. Half an hour later, a recon operative were discovered 3 miles from the compound, rambling incoherently about how he had to shoot his own squad mate who had tried to bite him. We initially attributed this to dehydration and stress. However, after reviewing KRIBB documentation he was carrying, along with his helmet cam footage, we learned about the North Korean's secret "zombie" virus bio-weapon.

Interviewer: Wait a minute. Did you say... zombie?

Tsuyoi:
Yes. I know it sounds crazy, but that's all we could come up with. The documents describe a blood born virus that is extremely contagious. All it takes is one enemy infected with it, and it would spread like wildfire. The virus was designed to eliminate all higher brain functions and somehow even basic needs such as food or air, and stimulate the areas responsible for agression. As a result, wounds that would kill a typical human would no longer be fatal, and infected instinctively try to kill whoever is near them. Infection is instantaneous, and even the already dead are susceptible. Intel pointed to a second compound deeper in the jungle. My platoon was tasked with securing this compound, recovering additional intel, and more vitally, recovering a sample of the virus.

We split into two squads, a forward element tasked with advanced warning and sweep, and a rear guard tasked with search and reinforcing. Early on we ran into EuruNax forces in the jungle, but with limited ammo and no objective to contest, I ordered a fall back to observe. A force of "zombies" soon descended upon the enemy forces, driving them back. Taking advantage of this, the forward squad quickly mopped up stragglers and the remaining zombies, allowing the rear guard to search for intel and viral samples.

Things were relatively quiet after that, and the odd shambling zombie was easily suppressed. As we neared the village, we again came across EuruNax being besieged by zombies. We were in an ideal position to pincer the EuruNax forces between us and the zombies, and took full advantage of the opportunity. Caught between a hail of bullets and flesh hungering mindless monsters, the EuruNax formation quickly collapsed (it seemed their command structure was in shambles). A few survivors fled into the brush, and we quickly searched the corpses for intel and ammo.

We were now moving with some urgency, as the existing zombies and the newly zombified remains of the EuruNax forces were now hot on our trail. With a careful rotation of our squad members who still had ammo, we were able to hold off the initial wave of fresh zombies, leaving only the crippled shamblers and crawlers. We headed to our primary LZ, where I hopped a chopper back to HQ to deliver the new intel along with the viral samples we obtained, while my platoon remained behind to secure the area.

Interviewer: And have you heard from your platoon since?

Tsuyoi: No, I've been cooped up in this facility for hours now. Hopefully they'll allow me back to the frontlines to rejoin my platoon soon.

No other survivors of Tsuyoi's platoon were recovered. The helmet cam of one member was found lodged in a tree. From the video, it appears that the platoon was set upon very shortly afterwards by a horde of zombies. Video shows the operative wearing the cam being attacked by his former fellow operative and suffering bite wounds to the neck. Shortly afterwards, operative got back up, and appears to be wandering around with other zombies within the KRIBB compound. Video shows zombified operative engaging and devouring both EuruNax and Panasia soldiers, who quickly join the horde. Video finally ends when a shotgun blast from a EuruNax soldier blew the helmet cam off of the operative. Things did not look good for the EuruNax soldier.

*END DOCUMENT*
Callsign: Tsuyoi

Loadout:
KWA KM4 RIS with Madbull QD Mock Silencer + Barska Scope
KWA M9
A whole lot of guts

sonic
Site Admin
First Name: Ian
Last Name: Conolly

Post by sonic »

Tsuyoi, great read. I for one was very impressed with Black Pharma's tactics and discipline.

Tsuyoi
First Name: Tianwei
Last Name: Xiong

Post by Tsuyoi »

Thank you! Had great team who were very disciplined, and having Angel as a backup was really helpful.

We really enjoyed our turn as the zombies and skirmishing it up with your faction in the village/compound area. Epic chase all the way back to the drug labs!
Callsign: Tsuyoi

Loadout:
KWA KM4 RIS with Madbull QD Mock Silencer + Barska Scope
KWA M9
A whole lot of guts

Real

Post by Real »

You can play the "try to find myself" game here, there are 150 photos, please respect that these aren't your photos. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Slugger
First Name: Aidin
Last Name: Bharti

Post by Slugger »

Shogun Mitsu
Site Admin
First Name: Angel
Last Name: Sosa

Post by Shogun Mitsu »

Great aar's guys! I love the ones that immerse you into the players roles, they give you a sense of being right there in their boots with them. You guys all did great & fell into your characters as zombies perfectly.
My only advise to all, is that the stim packs used to revive down players is a one shot deal, so keep that in mind for the next one. I noticed on a few occasions, where 2 guys used one pack to revive each other. Dead men can not be medics, so always have a backup medic to take the stims from him, if you lose him. Other than that... AWESOME day. It was great running with the Black Pharma bad asses, even though I was taken out pretty quick at the start of each scenario! Lol I'm looking forward to the next one guys.
I'll see you on the field!
~STRENGTH & HONOR~
NYCAirsoft.com the definitive guide to airsoft for NYC, connecting airsoft players in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and around the world.
ACCOUNT VALIDATION INSTRUCTIONS
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=379

Real

Post by Real »

I've still been waiting on Redbull's(?) video for the event. I've been dying to see it.